Celebrating the diversity of Jewish Buffalo.
- This event has passed.
NCJ: Park Meetup
June 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Ready to meetup with your friends after months of quarantine? Meet us at Delaware park (by the zoo) to catch up with your mask and food to donate to Feedmore.
The following items are most needed:
shelf-stable proteins (canned tuna and meat, peanut butter)
Event will be cancelled if there is inclement weather.
Safety Protocols for CJEL In-Person Gatherings
1. All program attendees will be required to be masked for the duration of the gathering
2. In person gatherings will only be held outdoors; programs will be delayed or canceled if the weather is inclement.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available at each gathering.
4. Upon arrival, participants will be asked if they are feeling healthy/experiencing any symptoms of COVID. If they are feeling ill, they will be asked to leave.
5. All gatherings will be designed to keep non-family members 6 ft apart.
Note: we will not be providing food/drink and the bathrooms are not currently open in Delaware Park.