Celebrating the diversity of Jewish Buffalo.
JFS Parenting Program: Toddlers
December 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 16, 2020
The Incredible Years Parenting Program for Parents of Toddlers (1-3 years old)
This is for parents and caregivers who want to:
- Promote their child’s language development
- Help children learn to manage their emotions
- Encourage children’s social skills and independence
- Establish effective routines
- Connect with a peer support community
Wednesdays, 2-4 PM via Zoom – September 16 – December 16
Certificates and prizes awarded up on successful completion of program.
To learn more or enroll: firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-883-1914